- The exercise area is open for use for MBBC members and regular attenders and their guests.
- The exercise area will be open from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The CLC door will remain locked; you must enter the church through the receptionist area to go to the CLC.
- A maximum of three people will be permitted in the exercise area at a time.
- All participants must wear a mask.
- Please sanitize machines before and after use.
- At this time, there are no reservations, the exercise area is first come, first serve.
- If you notice that there are people waiting to use the exercise area, please be courteous of them by limiting your workout to 45 minutes.
- We will open the gym for 3-on-3 basketball for students in our church and in the community beginning April 12. Learn more and sign up here.
- At this time, we are waiting to resume our Afterschool Ministry Program. Check back soon for more updates.
COVID-19 CLC Update
Our Christian Life Center exercise area reopened on Monday, June 15, with some changes in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Books, DVDs, and reference materials for your entire family.MORE INFORMATION
Christian Life Center
Enjoy public recreation in a positive, Christian setting.SEE SCHEDULE
Weddings at MBBC
Our staff will assist in making each wedding a memorable experience.GET STARTED
Keep up to date with recent news around the church.READ MORE